Move your bank
It is time to let the “too big to fail” banks know that they do not have the final say. They can buy our politicians, they can generate fraudulent mortgage documents, they can buy legal protection against prosecution, but they have no defense against the combined economic might of the people!
VOTE WITH YOUR POCKET BOOK!
The big banks have been draining our economy, placing their profits in off shore accounts, not paying their fair share in taxes, financing the shipping of our jobs overseas, getting government bailouts, and paying their executive HUGE bonuses. They take the money they make in your community and ship it out impoverishing your community.
A local bank or credit union will invest in your communities, pay taxes in your communities and make it a better to place to live.
Time to send these Wall Street criminals a message!
Stop paying a 3% bank tax on all credit card transactions.
Stop shopping at the big chain stores. Patronize your local merchants.
- Prosperity for Main Street, not Wall Street
- Monsanto Death Genes
- Money Is Not Safe In The Big Banks
- How Many Warnings Do You Need?
- Socialism and Capitalism
- Climate Rally – Washington D.C. – Feb 17, 2013
- The Trillion Dollar Coin: What You Really Need to Know
- A Thief Lurks in the Shadows: Stealth of the Trans Pacific Partnership
- If you Like NAFTA, You’ll Love TPP
- A Better Way To Finance Public Projects
- New World Order Blueprint Leaked
- The Disease is our Monetary System
- The Money Masters Live in Fear
- Protecting the interests of the money changers, then and now!
- Occupy Evictions: Did the Money Masters Win?
- Mutterings from the Newt
- Move your bank
- Is the US becoming a Police State?
- A Tale of 3 Cities
- A Night with Occupy Wall Street
- “More”, is never enough!
- New Jersey Betrayal
- What Organizers and YOU Can Do For Effective Change
- New Jersey throws pensioners under the bus
- The Corporate States of America
- Private Corporate Court System
- Citizens Close Tax Evader Bank
- Sounds of Resistance
- Successful parasites do not kill their hosts
- Are you WILLINGLY paying a 3% tax?
- Are we solving the ROOT CAUSE of our economic problems?
- Are your actions really consistent with your religious beliefs and your love of country?
- Symptoms of a Police State?
- Redirected anger
- Wrong Question!
- Student Debt Burden Solution Part 3
- Student Debt Burden Solution Part 2
- Student Debt Burden Solution Part 1
Rome crumbles while the nation numbs its mind with gladiator games (football, etc), propaganda and opinion masquerading as news, celebrity worship, and corporate drivel such as: reality shows, Dancing with the Stars, and American Idol.