I heard this recently at a rally and it pretty much explains how the financial and corporate elites have successfully divided what is left of the middle class in this nation and have redirected the anger away from them, but instead have us turning on each other:
3 people come to a table with 12 cookies on it, a wealthy financial elite, a Tea Party member, and a union member.
The wealthy guy immediately takes 11 of the 12 cookies. He then looks at the Tea Party guy and says “watch out for that union guy or he will take a bigger piece of that cookie than you”
That pretty much sums up what the corporate controlled media message is being put out there. It is a classic case of divide and conquer.
None of the Wall Street elite have ever been prosecuted for the economic meltdown.
None of the bankers who committed the fraud have ever been prosecuted.
None of the hedge funds or insurance company executives have ever been prosecuted.
Why is this? Because they have bought the puppet politicians and they own the government. That makes it OK to have been part of the greatest heist of wealth in human history and then to have the taxpayers pay for it when their “bets” turned bad. It is OK to rip off America’s working people for $billions and serve no time in jail.
The only guy who was prosecuted was Bernie Madoff. His big mistake was that he ripped off the wealthy!
And that is why Madoff is in jail.
- Break Out of the Illusion
- Highwaymen Motorcycle Club – Highwaymen MC
- What Is In Your Food?
- You Know A Politician or Talking Head is Clueless When…
- Prosperity for Main Street, not Wall Street
- Monsanto Death Genes
- Money Is Not Safe In The Big Banks
- How Many Warnings Do You Need?
- Socialism and Capitalism
- Climate Rally – Washington D.C. – Feb 17, 2013
- The Trillion Dollar Coin: What You Really Need to Know
- A Thief Lurks in the Shadows: Stealth of the Trans Pacific Partnership
- If you Like NAFTA, You’ll Love TPP
- A Better Way To Finance Public Projects
- New World Order Blueprint Leaked
- The Disease is our Monetary System
- The Money Masters Live in Fear
- Protecting the interests of the money changers, then and now!
- Occupy Evictions: Did the Money Masters Win?
- Mutterings from the Newt
- Move your bank
- Is the US becoming a Police State?
- A Tale of 3 Cities
- A Night with Occupy Wall Street
- “More”, is never enough!
- New Jersey Betrayal
- What Organizers and YOU Can Do For Effective Change
- New Jersey throws pensioners under the bus
- The Corporate States of America
- Private Corporate Court System
- Citizens Close Tax Evader Bank
- Sounds of Resistance
- Successful parasites do not kill their hosts
- Are you WILLINGLY paying a 3% tax?
- Are we solving the ROOT CAUSE of our economic problems?
- Are your actions really consistent with your religious beliefs and your love of country?
- Symptoms of a Police State?
- Redirected anger
- Wrong Question!
- Student Debt Burden Solution Part 3
Rome crumbles while the nation numbs its mind with NFL gladiator games, propaganda and opinion masquerading as news, celebrity worship, and corporate drivel such as: reality shows, Dancing with the Stars, and American Idol.